Monday, September 12, 2005

TV Gal reviews the shows starting this week. I'm excited about House and Gilmore Girls, but the rest of the new shows for this week aren't too exciting.

I have to say that Prison Break isn't really living up to my expectations. I was hoping it would be as addictive and nail-biting as the first season of 24, but I'm just not finding it to be very compelling. It's now on the season pass death watch.

But, over the weekend, I watched Dead Like Me, which was really quite funny and entertaining. Even my roommates get sucked into sitting down and watching an episode, which is more than can be said for the other crap that I watch. Jasmine Guy is a side character, with rather unfortunate makeup and hair, as well as Marie, the crazy sister from the second season of 24. Yeah, I don't really care what her real name is. So, to close, I'd recommend it - it's definitely a fun show to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.