Thursday, October 13, 2005

I have to tell you that my Google homepage, which I use to check a bunch of RSS feeds, is like fricking Brigadoon. For some reason, which I haven't figured out, am too lazy to research, and am currently blaming on the "firewall", I can only ocassionally access my personalized homepage and the google.com homepage. Mostly, I get 'page not found', usually for the entire morning, and much of the afternoon. Sigh. I'm a victim to the whims of the routers. And seriously, it's Google. And yet I can still run searches through the Google toolbar. Go figure.

The tomcat is mocking me because every week I say that I'm done with Lost, since I find the show to be overhyped and I now officially have no faith that JJ Abrams can give any kind of plot resolution that will not make me feel enfuriated by the lameness. Alias, I'm talking to you! So anyway, I'll say it here so that you call can mock me as well, if I'm still watching in a month or two.

No comments: