Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sarah Connor Chronicles

If you are really excited about seeing the new Fox show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it will be available online starting tonight at midnight even though the show doesn't air until a couple weeks from now. I know the tomcat will be all over this, if he isn't too busy playing his new XBox 360...

By the way, the tomcat bought me a DS game called PuzzleQuest, which was also recommended by totoro, and it is addictively fun. It's basically Bejeweled with an RPG aspect and I'm totally enjoying it. And I also got DDR for the Wii so cc2 and I are working on our dance skills!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

On DS, i'm totally addicted to Picross - which can be described as a cross between sudoku and minesweeper. On the wii, we've been having a lot of fun with Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. heh...I never thought I'd play so many video games. =) Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year! Looking forward to catching up sometime.

nyanko said...

Picross was another game that ended up in my stocking and it is totally addictive. Sadly, the tomcat took it with him on a trip so I can't play with it right now. I never thought I'd play thi smany games either, but I'm slowly being sucked in. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm ever going to improve my hand eye coordination enough to play Halo, which I find very entertaining, but am horrendous at. I may have already reached my natural peak in terms of ability...