Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kristin Kruek gets cast & separate casting news on Twilight

The tomcat will be glad to hear that Kristin Kreuk has been cast in the newest live action remake of Street Fighter. Nice to know that she can get work other than the TV remake of Snow White. And the tomcat needed some cheering up now that Kirsten Dunst is in rehab.

In other news, the movie adaptation of the teen thriller with vampires, Twilight, is getting more people in the cast, including Peter Facinelli (Mr. Jennie Garth) and Elizabeth Reaser (Crush/Ava from Grey's).

The tomcat and I did a marathon of the Wire this weekend, watching the six eps from my tivo, then the episode on Sunday and then next week's episode from OnDemand yesterday. It was a crazy TV weekend for us. And sooo good! And apparently, I finally learned how to use OnDemand sort of. There's some fun stuff on HBO on demand that I have not been watching. I guess I better get to that in the next two weeks before I cancel my HBO subscription after the Wire is done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope they don't screw up 'Twilight'. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...
-c