Sunday, February 27, 2005

Boyz II Men

Ah, it's so great to be the same age as a bunch of the television writers - it means you get jokes just for you! For instance, the music on the last episode of the OC - Blind Melon's No Rain and Boyz II Men's End of the Road was straight out of high school. While my prom's theme was Walk on the Ocean (Toad the Wet Sprocket, heh), I believe one of the classes a year or two above me definitely made their theme End of the Road. I'm going to the iTunes store now to buy that song. I love it!

Also, last week's Lost had a funny bit about the game I Never. They made fun of it as a game people play in college, and that's definitely how I think of it. But it was a great way to learn things about two characters that they would never have been able to write into plausible dialog. It was pretty funny.

Totoro is going to take some time away from his busy schedule of clubbing, work and checking engadget to write a review of Hitch, starring our favorite Bad Boys star, Will Smith.

- nyanko

No comments: