Monday, February 26, 2007

300



I've been pretty down on watching movies on the big screen for a while now, but one movie that has been on my radar for a long time is finally getting close to release (3/9), and initial reports are that it is going to be all it's cracked up to be. 300 is a movie based on Frank Miller's graphic novel of the same name, and is a dramatization of the Battle of Thermopylae. I assume both people who read this blog know about this movie already, but I've spoken to an alarming number of people recently who have never heard of it. So this is my rare entry to mark my excitement, and an image to boot.

2 comments:

nyanko said...

Hey, I knew about it too, but not because I wanted to. The tomcat made me watch part of a trailer, after which I still had no idea what it was about, but that's probably because I was thinking about Britney, or cookies, or something, rather than focusing on the narrative in the trailer.

Anonymous said...

huh...i r never heard of it either...