Monday, February 26, 2007

Celeb sighting!

I was in LA for the weekend to visit my sister, and had the best celebrity sighting ever! Okay, maybe not best ever, but it was a sighting, and it involved multiple celebrities. It was less up close and personal than sitting next to Tom Welling and his wife at the sushi bar, but it was with better people! Anyway, we were having dinner and as we were getting dessert a huge party was coming into the same room we were in. Turns out it was a huge reservation with lots of stars! Including Marley Shelton (the lead in the movie about the four cheerleaders who rob a bank), the blond girl from Friday Night Lights (I don't want enough to recognize her), possibly Robin Tunney if she got a bob haircut, and the best, Lorelei herself (that's Lauren Graham). Woo! Sadly, my back was to their table so I couldn't ogle to my heart's content, so there's a chance there were even more people I would recognize, but sadly, my mother and sister do NOT watch enough TV to be very helpful in the celeb identification routine. The next question - should I submit my sighting to Defamer? Hmmm.

2 comments:

totoro said...

You win. Is Marley Shelton still cute? I could never tell the difference between her, the girl from the Freddie Prinze movie about models, and other generically pretty blonde girls.

It probably deserves a submission if only due to strange mix of people you saw.

nyanko said...

Marley was still cute. I guess you get her mixed with Monica Potter? I could see that.