Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nuts gets Jericho Renewed!

The whole grassroots sending nuts to CBS campaign has actually worked and now Jericho is renewed. Granted, it's only for 7 episodes, but it's better than nothing. I'm torn between being annoyed that CBS has given into some total nutbars, and being jealous that they were actually able to save their show, since I would love to have saved a show like Dead Like Me. (I'm sure their fans aren't total nutbars, but it's funny to imagine that). However, there are a lot of shows I wouldn't expend the energy for - like say, Gilmore Girls or even Veronica Mars.

In other news, I'm on a work trip, but I bought a few eps of Heroes on iTunes and TiVo to Go'd a few other eps that I had that were chronologically in order, so I'm tearing through them like there's no tomorrow. I think I'm to at least the eighth or ninth episode already. I also went to the American Girl store today (not for me!) because one of my coworkers wanted to buy something for his daughter. So the othet three of us trooped in and in the process the other two fell into the clutches of that store, and ended up buying something for their kids. I was the only one who came out empty handed.

No comments: