Friday, June 01, 2007

Pirate Master

I have a TiVo conflict with taping Pirate Master, but read the TWOP recap, which honestly makes the show sound hilarious (though perhaps it is unintentional on the part of the producers). I think I'm going to have to ask roommate gecko if she'll tape it for me... (Spoiler) They voted off a person, even though he took their compass hostage. Don't you think a compass might be useful on a survival/adventure game? Huh. I hope someone on that team is good at navigating by the sun/stars... However, I should note that the show got terrible ratings, so it might not even last out its full run. But perhaps this will be the Treasure Hunters of this summer (that's the reality scavenger hunt show from last year, as opposed to the Nicolas Cage movie National Treasure, which threw everyone off, the last time I posted about it).

No comments: