Monday, June 16, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's new song

Lindsay Lohan has posted a new single on MySpace, called Bossy. The song is kind of vapidly catchy, and the link has a hiliarous livechat transcript of two TV Guide editors as they listen to the song. Excerpt:

dimondisforever: Is this '08's "Umbrella" waiting to open?
ohmickeyursofine: I'm picturing all the ladies in the house loving the chorus
ohmickeyursofine: "I'm just a little bossy/I like it how I like it when I like it and that's just how it is"

ohmickeyursofine: I mean, let's just say it: The lyrics sound like they were cribbed from an 11-year-old's diary
dimondisforever: Damn straight! Not to mention, I feel it's like a hook without anything hanging on it
dimondisforever: Are we selling her and Ne-Yo short though? Could the hollow sound and puerile lyrics simply be a metaphor for her experience in Hollywood?

No comments: