Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Charmed

Things don't look good for a season pickup for Charmed. I started watching this show the summer after its first season, when my roommate and I inadverently named one of our kittens with the same name as one of the Charmed characters (Piper, if you want to know). Someone asked us if we named our kittens after the character, so we had to watch the show! (No, it's not worth asking about our reasoning.) I quickly got addicted to the craptacular show, which was surprisingly funny, particularly for the Shannen-era. Reruns of the early season on TNT are well worth your time! I guess this means that I have to watch Shannen's pilot on UPN if it gets picked up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a kitten??

nyanko said...

We were just doing foster care for kittens about five years ago...so we had to give the kittens back.