Friday, April 01, 2005

Eyes

I watched the pilot of Eyes and found it to be quite entertaining. It's got a bit of the intrigue/surprise factor that 24 plays so well, mixed into the glitziness of Las Vegas. We'll have to see if the writers can keep up the fun, while still surprising us with soapy surprise twists. Here's hoping we don't hit the amnesia storyline in the first run of episodes.

Fun factor: Three sparkly disco balls
Recommendation status: I'd recommend it to the tomcat, but I'm not sure if I'd give it a ringing endorsement to all my friends

Also, if you watched CSI last night? Ew. A particularly strong warning not to watch this one while you're eating.

And finally, damn you Kelly Clarkson. That 'Since U Been Gone' song is really catchy; I've now had my own totoro-esque 'Breakaway' incident... (hear and like the song, then find out it's an American Idol)

- nyanko

No comments: