Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I finally got enough TiVo referrals to get myself a free TiVo (woo!), so I ordered it up, but the confirmation email says that it may take up to 8-10 weeks to process my reward. Bastards! Taunting me by holding back my tivo! They are cruel.

I've also gotten taken in by Sudoku, courtesy of a sudoku book that was given to the Tomcat by my mother as a Christmas gift. I had to get a book of my own and now I frantically alternate between reading the Economist, reading my new book, watching TV/DVDs and doing more sudoku. Also, this is the first time I've actually needed a pencil (since I'm moron and keep screwing up my puzzles) in a long time. It was a task to find one, since in the past four years I haven't need one, so I just threw most of them out. I think I might have found the last remaining pencil in my posession...

And lastly, I finished reading Tad Williams' Shadowmarch and was honestly somewhat disappointed. Not as disappointed as by the latest Robin Hobb books, but definitely not completely sucked in. Which was probably better for my sleeping patterns. Anyway, I don't recommend it, but I'll read the second book and let you know if that redeems the first book.

No comments: