Thursday, January 26, 2006

A rant about season 4 of Angel, and (later in the article) about shows that obviously haven't plotted their season story arcs. This is why I can't watch Lost. Although I still watch 24, so go figure.

Also, I watched Red Eye last night and Rachel McAdams was so cute that she kept me up past my bedtime. Or rather, I watched the movie until the end even though I knew I should go to bed. Anyhoo, I think this is the one movie where plot actually revolves around the use of AirFones or plane phones or whatever you call the phones embedded in the back of the seat in front of you. Good thing she wasn't seated in a bulkhead row. I thought the AirFone stuff was hilarious.

I'm usually not all Rainman about production details, but I have to say that I was pretty entertained/distracted by the fact that it was obvious that the same extras kept walking back and forth in the background during some of the airport scenes. The two security guards in uniforms, as well as young dude with messenger bag, were way too distinctive to just blend in. So it was awesome to watch them in the background at least four or five times going in different directions, or with different people.

No comments: