Sunday, January 08, 2006

I watched NBC's new show The Book Of Daniel last Friday night and found it pretty compelling. The characters are flawed, but interesting and the plot kept me stuck to the television at 2 in the morning. We'll see if they can keep it up beyond the pilot episode, which frequently ends up as the best and tightest story. I'll be watching next week.

Also, I finally saw Mad Hot Ballroom, which was very cute, and I noticed that Charlotte, the woman who danced with John Hurley in last season's Dancing with the Stars, was one of the judges in the final competition.

And to top off the television marathon/tragedy of my weekend, I also watched Roll Bounce, which was cheesy and crappy, but in a good way. It had some amazing skating, and included a Charlie Murphy cameo (is it still a cameo if the person is in a bit part that recurs throughout the movie? maybe that's just a small role, rather than a cameo).

No comments: