Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I recently flew on Delta Song. The good news is that like jetBlue, they also have TVs in their seats, and even have a TV guide to help you navigate their TV service. However, the only major network they offer is NBC, so you'll probably still be sad if you're flying during prime time.

For the other multimedia amenities, they also allow you to create playlists from their music library. If you want to play games (like Bedazzled) you have to pay $5 per game. Which was a bummer, but probably protected me from another carpal tunnel bout, as well as forcing me to sleep on my red eye flight. My mom's new RAZR phone has a trial copy of Bedazzled on it, and apparently I could buy Bedazzled for my phone, but I'm not sure I would ever be able to talk to anyone again if I did that, because I would constantly be burning up my battery playing games.

No comments: