Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Movies on the plane

So one of the good (and bad) things about going on a long plane trip is that you get to watch lots of movies. I recently watched:
* Breach - the Ryan Phillipe movie where he's investigating a mole in the FBI - not very good, but it passed the time.
* Becoming Jane - since I was flying a foreign carrier and this movie apparently got released earlier elsewhere than in the US, I got to see this before it released in the US. Woo, I'm in the know! - it was okay, but I love Anne Hathaway so I was hoping I'd like it more. Maybe I was just grumpy from being on the plane for too long.
* Next - I wrote about this one already.
* Paris Je T'aime
* Blades of Glory

I was also excited that they had TV episodes, so I also got to watch House and Top Gear (a UK car show that's pretty funny.

2 comments:

totoro said...

Blades of Glory omg Jenna Fischer omgomg.

Was it any good? I am tempted to watch it just cause Pam is in it, but I'm not sure I can handle that much Will Farrell and Napoleon Dynamite.

nyanko said...

Blades of Glory was okay, but I don't think it's really worthwhile to see Pam, since her character isn't that funny/cute/interesting. She has a likeable, but not squee romance with Napolean Dynamite, but I think you should watch 30 Rock/Friday Night Lights/the Wire instead...