Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pacey is back!

Pacey is coming back to my living room! Joshua Jackson's new show (by JJ Abrams) got picked up for the fall and will be on after House. And Joss Whedon's new show Dollhouse will be aired in midseason, though midseason ranges from October (when a fall show bites the dust early) to March, so we might have a while to wait.

In other news, I finally achieved TiVo Zero this weekend for the first time in months; and I'm actually kind of glad that there's not much on TV so I can do other things, like finish my Picross DS Lite game (woo! finally done! I loved it!) and start a new DS game (Professor Layton). And lastly, in a sad turn of events, my Tivo's video card appears to have given up the ghost and won't display an incoming signal. Luckily, there's another dual tuner TiVo in the house, so we will not go without, but only two tuners could be really challenging in the fall and I no longer have my own working TiVo which is really sad.

2 comments:

manganese said...

how sad about your tivo! will you be able to fix it?

nyanko said...

I'm past warranty, so I could send it in for repairs, but I'm not that excited about that. Plus, the tomcat has two TiVos, one of which is lent out to someone else, so if I really need it, I could repo that one. And it could keep the tomcat's Wii company.