Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

The tomcat got me the game Professor Layton and the Curious Village for the DS Lite for my birthday. I didn't play it for a while, since I was busy finishing every single puzzle in Picross , but I was excited about it after rave reviews from sc and cc. I finally started playing about a week ago, and promptly plowed through the entire game in about 10 days, thanks to some quality time (approx. 2 hours each day) on the train. And now, I'm done with the game. Anyone want to borrow it?

2 comments:

Sandra said...

i'm still stuck on 2 puzzles! and hence the last 3 are still locked too =( hah, i'm glad you enjoyed it!

nyanko said...

So much fun! I was so excited when I finally finished the last three puzzles. I was stumped on them for a day or two but finally finished it this morning.