Friday, July 18, 2008

Megan Fox and Simon Pegg


I am on a roll with the trailers, here's one for How To Lose Friends and Alienate People, a comedy starring Simon Pegg, Megan Fox, Kirsten Dunst, and Jeff Bridges. I have still not seen Shaun of the Dead but I thought Hot Fuzz was hilarious and Simon Pegg appears to be doing pretty well as it looks like he's moving more into mainstream Hollywood with this film.

Also of note, as far as I know this is Megan Fox's first major release since Transformers. One of the main theaters around here has a big prop for this film that I've seen a few times so I've been wondering what this was all about. Now that I've looked into it a bit more it appears that this is based on a book of the same name so I could've figured it out a lot earlier I suppose. Then again, if Megan Fox wasn't on that prop I'm not sure I would've cared that much at all.

1 comment:

nyanko said...

I enjoyed Shaun of the Dead the second time I saw it (hated it the first time), but this trailer looks totally tragic. Totally.