Friday, July 11, 2008

Phonesaber



Since we're talking about iPhone apps and I got 2.0 installed on my phone last night and proceeded to download a bunch of random stuff, this one goes down as probably the most amusing and not useful at all app so far: Phonesaber.

TheMacBox has a brief description of it in case the iTunes link up above doesn't work, but basically it just lets you swing your iPhone around and make lightsaber sounds, who doesn't want that?

BTW that's an actual screenshot from my phone, the new firmware also implemented a screenshot ability (hold the Home button down and then hit the Sleep button up top and it'll stick a screenshot in your Camera Roll).

1 comment:

nyanko said...

Will Apple need to send out a wriststrap for the iPhone for the inevitable phone accidents that will occur with the light saber swinging? Though, honestly, it would be kind of nice to have a wrist strap for my phone since it's kind of a slippery critter, and if I had an iPhone, it would certainly be more expensive than my camera.