Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Winter Break

During this recent winter break, I was on a plane for something like 40 hours over the course of about two weeks. This means I watched a lot of movies. Specifically, I made some heavy use out of Singapore Air's personal Video-On-Demand (Economy class!). If I can always take Singapore Air in the future on my way across the Pacific, I would be happy indeed.

So here's the laundry list of what I watched, feel free to laugh or cry over my selections. Keep in mind that there were about 60 movies I could've chosen from, with about 40 of them being Hollywood movies and the others being foreign.

(In chronological order of watching)

  1. Anchorman
  2. Master & Commander
  3. 90% of Princess Diaries 2
  4. Elf
  5. rest of Princess Diaries 2
  6. Wimbledon
  7. The Runaway Jury
  8. Taxi


- totoro

1 comment:

CatBusExpress said...

Hey, you have to comment on whether the movie was good or not!

- nyanko