Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Getting ready for the fall season

Shockingly, the fall tv season is right around the corner. In fact, Prison Break starts next Monday... So what are you doing to prepare yourself? Today, the tomcat and I sat down and reviewed the fall grid, circling the shows that we'll need to add season passes for, as well as figuring out how to prioritize the season passes. I'll also have to figure out if and when I can utilize gecko's tivo to record conflicting shows. We also used this guide to determine which additional shows are worth a try, aside from the ones that are getting lots of hype like Studio 60 and Heroes. I'm looking forward to Sept 1, when I can download the Heroes pilot and figure out if it will in fact earn the season pass. Sadly, I still have not gotten to tivo zero yet this summer, which means that I may never achieve that until December or January. This has necessitated finally bumping the Netflix down to one per month, unlimited. Sigh.

No comments: