Monday, January 29, 2007

TiVo mishaps

During my last work trip, my TiVo must have been suffering from separation anxiety and just decided to "record" shows, but with no data in them. It was a sad moment when gecko had to inform me that about a week's worth of shows had bitten the dust. Thankfully, most of the networks have decided to put their shows online, but that also means that I have to set aside time to watch said shows online. In another sad twist, for some reason, my laptop refuses to use our home wireless network for more than five minutes, meaning I spend my online time at home tethered to our router by a cable. I guess this means that I'm going to be hiding out in our living room with headphones, watching 24 and Studio 60. Or maybe I'll just go totoro's route and just stop watching TV altogether.

But since the tomcat is getting ready to repo the Wii and take it home with him, I guess I'll have a lot more free time on my hands. Hopefully he'll still leave the DS Lite with me so I can OD on Sudoku.

No comments: