Monday, January 08, 2007

What am I doing with my time?

If you want to know how I've been spending my free time, I've finally found something that breaks the stranglehold of TiVo and Netflix, and is going to impact my desire to read more books... The tomcat got a Wii before Thanksgiving (there's a fairly funny story here about going to a store at midnight, doing research to find out where Wii's would be, and then basically getting up constantly in the middle of the night to see if Amazon had posted their supply yet) and has been playing with it for a month or two. I remained skeptical of the games, although I did find Excite Truck entertaining. But then disaster struck, when we bought the game Elebits. Yep, I'm officially hooked on the game. I love it! Although I'm having trouble killing/avoiding/knocking out the evil elebits that attack and then kill me. Sigh. So imagine that I'm trying to find things in this world while basically running away from things that are chasing me. It's basically Pac-Man, but with a more sophisticated controller... I think the game is actually better and more interesting than that, but sadly, my skills are going to limit me to Pac-Man like actions.

No comments: