Friday, March 09, 2007

Fantasy TeeVee league

Once again I fail to make the playoffs in our Fantasy TV league. And this time I can't say I didn't know the rules going into it, I simply did not cut it. My sister and I were both cut this season, although nyanko and tdawg somehow managed to have less total points than either of us, which is probably just skillful manipulation of lineups. I am glad we didn't decide on any prizes this time since I'd just be giving my money away.

American Idol Quirks still owned everything, just as a note.

Speaking of Fantasy games, yay for baseball season starting up again soon!

3 comments:

nyanko said...

You and your sister really did not do well, although I think your sister was robbed since she had a great lineup but just seemed to get unlucky. Did the mistake in the draft do you in?

totoro said...

I made one major mistake in the draft, which was to take a character on a day that was already full, which means that my other days got characters who were lower on the draft list. I also tried to stack my Mondays with Jack Bauer and Ted from HIMYM but they turned out to be way overvalued, and I lost that day several times. Should've drafted more American Idol.

Anonymous said...

Buy and sell american idol people like stocks or something: http://bix.yahoo.com/market/americanIdol6 (and no, i r not spamming!)