Friday, March 23, 2007

This and that

Battlestar has gotten picked up for a full 20 episode season, in addition to the two-hour movie. I've heard rumors that the next might be the last season...

Veronica Mars is definitely on the death watch, and I'd be sad, but not that sad.

The tomcat has plowed through all previous six seasons of Gilmore Girls, which is pretty insane, and apparently has secretly been Tivoing all of this season, so I guess he's really going to clear up a lot of space on his TiVo when he gets going on that.

Happily, the guy who used to do the voiceovers on all the WB ads isn't going hungry; I heard him when I watched the Holiday last weekend. It was not a very good movie, though mostly fulfilling in a feel good way, but it was awesome to hear the WB guy!

I'm thinking about getting a Wii for myself since it's fun! But the tomcat is leaving his Wii with me for another couple months, so maybe I'll be able to hold out until next Christmas... Or maybe I won't give the tomcat back his Wii. Hmmm....

4 comments:

manganese said...

wait, when does the wii come back?? maybe I can finish elebits!

manganese said...

p.s. I like the new logo - when did you roll that out?

nyanko said...

The Wii is coming out sometime in April, but it hasn't bought its ticket yet. But he is very excited to have less snow and better weather thna he currently has.

I think we posted the logo a couple weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

i quite liked the holiday, i'm glad they focused on the non-jack black couple...