Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Last Kiss

So I finally got around to watching The Last Kiss (Rachel Bilson is so pretty, but is still playing Summer Roberts). And guess what, the Netflix blurbs are small but have lots of information. And in this case, the information was that it was a remake of an Italian movie (L'Ultimo Bacio, which translates to The Last Kiss) which I saw several years ago. And of course, I didn't make the connection even though the titles are exactly the same. Sigh. And even worse, this is not the first time I've had this issue. I also saw both versions of Fever Pitch, but apparently completely forgot about it until reminded by an outside source.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture. =)

nyanko said...

Thanks! Totoro wanted a picture, but was too lazy to put one together. So I used my mad skillz to put together the best image ever.