Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July

I had the laziest Fourth of July ever, but it allowed me to do some monster catch up on the TiVo. I am down to four hours of stuff left to watch on the Tivo, which means I have about half a screen on the Now Playing List. Little tivo looks very empty, but it's all in prep for my upcoming vacation. In the process, I watched Burn Notice, which I'm meh about, but I think the guy is cute, and I'm mildly intrigued so I'll keep watching. I watched How I Met Your Mother, which I am finding quite enjoyable, but it's not a must watch for me. I ended up watching the Starter Wife, and really liked it, but it makes me think that I'm really a closeted forty-year old, Oprah-idolizing woman inside - we'll see how that eventually turns out for me.

I'm excited that the tomcat finally watched Friday Night Lights, and he promptly got so addicted to it, that I think he finished the whole season in about a week.

And lastly, I just discovered that Netflix has a cool way to view movie previews - it's just a page which plays the previews sequentially. You have a next button so you can skip to the next preview if you're not interested, but there's no control over what comes next. You can quickly see a whole bunch of trailers, even ones that you might not normally see so I like it. It's much easier than trying to troll the Apple trailers page. I wish my Tivo had something like this.

No comments: