Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brian Grazer

I'm not as gaga over everything Brian Grazer does, as I am about Jerry Bruckheimer, but Grazer has been behind a number of shows which I love, like Arrested Development, Friday Night Lights and Sports Night. The main reason I'm familiar with him is because of the hilarious (to me at least) running gag on Defamer with their obsession with both the man and his crazy publicist-provided head shot. Anyway, according to the NYTimes, Grazer also has a running gag of leaving behind small heart shaped pictures frames with pictures of himself among family photos when he visits people's houses, including .... Fidel Castro. Apparently some people got really mad about his prank, but he thinks it shows interesting things about people. I'm not even sure what to say about this... You can't make this stuff up.

No comments: