Friday, May 14, 2004

I lack the gene for fear

Speaking of Rachael Leigh Cooke, what would it be like to lack the gene for fear? Or rather, what would it be like to not be able to fear things? Ignoring the implications of the idea that there is a single gene that enables us to feel fear, it beats me, I think you'd probably die really fast.
With that show failing to even make it to the WB schedule, Mr. Bruckheimer has no doubt returned to reporting the activities of CSIs in even more cities around our nation.

Now that I'm thinking about it, where is the line between doing something fearless or just plain stupid? The infamous Darwin Awards are a good example. Were I to be totally fearless, I would rush out to the theater immediately and watch Van Helsing. And in my dying throes I would curse the studios that own my soul.

- totoro

No comments: