Thursday, May 13, 2004

Not my fault

I would like to blame totoro for this blog. It's all his fault.

All the networks will give their upfront presentations next week, where they unveil their television schedules for the next year. Sadly, the Rachael Leigh Cook show about the girl who lacked the gene for fear never made it to prime time - and you'd have thought it would have a decent chance of making it since it was by Jerry Bruckhemier (pure genius!). I think there are some more tragedies in store for next fall, but will they approach the trauma that was Dark Angel? We'll have to wait and see! If you really want the dirt on tv, go to the futon critic. I used to need all my brainspace for learning/retaining facts that I needed for school (and also for way too much Britney trivia), but apparently, I have now dedicated the excess brainwaves to minutiae about current television shows.

- nyanko

No comments: