Monday, May 17, 2004

Law & Order, on demand

Oh my god, there's a rumor that NBC is considering offering Law & Order on demand. Granted, it's the New York Post, which is a hilariously shameless "newspaper" which I have to buy whenever I'm in New York. But anyway, as a recovered Law & Order addict, I fear for others lives if this comes through because there will be no L&O daily limits, such as the fact that only x episodes are broadcast per day... You could watch ALL DAY. Please note, the only thing that actually kicked my habit was the fact that I watched basically every episode before Elisabeth Rohm started on the show. Oh, I guess that means that Elisabeth Rohm also helped me kick the habit...

By the way, I haven't been able to get the New York Post anywhere outside New York, but I was walking down the street in LA about two months ago and lo and behold, I found a newspaper vending machine that had the New York Post. It figures that LA would have it, since it's renowned for celebrity gossip/total fabrications (my favorite!).

- nyanko

No comments: