Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Damn you, trailer lackeys

So, I've started to really like Rachel McAdams. She's so cute, and really, the other twentysomething actresses are falling off the likability map with an alarming frequency (Katie Holmes, I'm talking to you!) Anyway, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith a few weeks back, and the trailer for Red Eye showed. I'll give you a little summary of my thoughts while watching the trailer.

"Mmmm, I love popcorn. Trailers! I love trailers too! Airports... Hey, Rachel McAdams! I like her! She was cute in the Notebook! Aw, romantic comedy - she'll be good in romantic comedy! Yay! Tex-mex! Airplanes! Love... wait, why did his eye turn red? Is he a borg? AGH! AGH! AGH! AGH! It's a scary movie! AGH! Agh! Waaaah! I'm not seeing this movie!"

And thus, I was completely scammed by those little evil trailer gnomes. Luckily I figured out the movie premise before I got to the movie theater, otherwise I would have been really sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. I like rachel mcadams as well.. for all the reasons you had written, plus she's canadian. come on, we have to see the scary flick..