Friday, July 29, 2005

Rachel : Wedding Crashers :: Alicia : Clueless

Since nyanko seems to be recently obsessed with Rachel McAdams, I thought I'd mention that I just watched Wedding Crashers, and I am fairly certain that this will go down as the movie that defines Rachel's cuteness.

This is in the same league as Alicia on Clueless, or Elisha on The Girl Next Door. And that's really saying something. After watching both Mean Girls and The Notebook (yes, I really did watch The Notebook, it's not my fault), my general grade on Rachel's cute factor was a "meh." That will have to be reevaluated with this new data.

Hopefully she doesn't just disappear like Alicia did... Red Eye anyone?

1 comment:

nyanko said...

Maybe I can just go to the first thrid of the movie to get my Rachel McAdams romantic comedy fix... I'll just run out the theater as soon as it gets scary!