Saturday, July 30, 2005

Tomcat (the boyfriend) claims that I don't give him credit for all the links that he refers me to, but since he hasn't yet given in to posting on this blog, he will get no credit. So I found this all by myself. Although on second thought, given the tragedy of this link, I take that back. He watched this trailer the whole way through... Yikes.

Anyway, Reese Witherspoon is an anal doctor who never gets out, and then dies, and haunts her apartment, which is sublet by Mark Ruffalo, and he can see her as a ghost, and maybe they fall in love? Really. I'm not quite sure how this can end "well", unless there is a one sided suicide love pact, and that doesn't sound all that romantic or comedic. Watch the trailer.

3 comments:

Holly Golightly said...

haha, i just saw the trailer and yes, i also wonder - uh, how can this lovely little romantic comedy have a happy ending without being COMPLETELY ABSURD? oh wait, i guess i answered my own question.

totoro said...

I declare Mark Ruffalo the new king of the fantasy romantic comedy. With 13 Going on 30 and this film under his belt, he's well on his way.

nyanko said...

This seems more like being annointed king of the unfortunate romantic comedy, since the movie was kind of annoying and the Jennifer Garner kept doing her bug eyed expression.

Also, Reese Witherspoon is one of the twentysomething actresses who isn't particularly high on my likablity radar.