Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A number of shows I watch ended up getting cancelled, so I cleaned off a bunch of season passes. Every summer I happily muse upon the fact that I have gotten X hours of my life back, but then fall rolls around and I get sucked into more shows. Sigh. But perhaps this fall I won't get trapped into the death spiral of television viewing that was eight years of Charmed. And I can only hope that this will be the year that I can break free from the mediocrity/terribleness of this past season of the OC and Gilmore Girls. I keep hoping they'll go back being sooo good, but it's probably too much to hope for.

On the other hand, I bought all of season 2 of Battlestar Gallactica and I love it! The iTunes video player is a bit funky, but it works. So perhaps this will be the new show that I tell everyone to watch. I'm also heading out on a transatlantic flight, so perhaps I'll have some reviews of truly crappy movies by the time I get home. I believe Casanova, Failure to Launch, and Last Holiday may be in my future!

No comments: