Friday, May 12, 2006

There's also a Hollywood Stock Exchange, which seems totally awesome. I'm pretty excited about this, the celebrity fantasy league and the television fantasy league. I could go from zero to three fantasy leagues in the blink of an eye. Let me know if any of you all are interested in joining these as well, since I'm competitive and I want to beat the pants off you. Or I think it will be more fun to have a little friendly rivalry. It's like March Madness, but about stuff I'm vaguely informed about, as opposed to completely clueless about.

Maybe this will teach me how to invest. Heh.

If only Rachel McAdams were more overexposed, then I could pick her in the celebrity fantasy league...

2 comments:

BURNTRAMEN said...

i checked this out some time ago.. and was rather confused.. mostly because it's played with monopoly money.. if it was real money, i'd be all in..

nyanko said...

Even though it's Monopoly money, it's all about having more money than other people you know! And making fun of their portfolio. Plus, Totoro thinks it will be more fun than the celebrity fantasy team and the TV network fantasy game doesn't really seem like it will be interesting until fall, so we're trying it!