Monday, May 22, 2006

You can see previews of all the new shows on CBS for next fall I'm not particularly interested in any of these; I'm intrigued by Smith, but two other shows from this past season with the same premise got axed, so I don't have great expectations on this show surviving.

Also, I've been using the Product Showcases feature on TiVo, which downloads ads onto your machine based on what you've opted in for. So I've chosen to see previews of TV and movies, and I'm actually really enjoying it, since I usually fast forward through ads so I miss out on those things.

3 comments:

Holly Golightly said...

did you watch 'what about brian'? i saw the few eps that they did air, not sure whether i love it or not but thought i'd give it a shot since it's jj abrams. wonder if it's been cancelled or renewed...

nyanko said...

I did watch What About Brian, but didn't like it that much. It wasn't all that funny, seemed too obsessed with sex, and the whole love triangle was super angsty. I didn't hate it, but didn't like it enough to keep watching. But it did get picked up.

totoro said...

I watched the first episode of What About Brian, since I think it followed something interesting (GA perhaps). It seemed very meh, and I don't like the girl that much, ever since her appearances on Everwood.