Friday, September 01, 2006

An endorsement for the Wire

The Sports Guy gives a rousing endorsement for the Wire. (number 17 on this list) No, seriously, it's good.

In other news, I finally found the new equivalent for the Blog This button in the Google toolbar - it's the Send to button, which allows you to send to Blogger. Took me quite a while to figure it out, there's no help documentation on it, and boy, was I angry.

And lastly, the tomcat has become a total Gilmore Girls junkie. I think he watched four episodes last night. Max just broke with Lorelei. Of course, I was sitting on the couch playing the DS Lite, while bawling because I'm the biggest sucker for Gilmore Girls... Sigh.

And I have friends who have HBO so I'm starting to test the waters to see if they will be my HBO hookup so I can watch the new season of the Wire which starts shortly! We'll see if I'm successful. I might end up breaking into their house in the middle of the night just to watch! That's how addicted I am to the Wire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgz...gg spoilerz!