Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fantasy TV league

I'm in the second to last week of my tv fantasy league and it's actually been pretty fun. Sadly, both totoro and the tomcat were either a)not paying enough attention or b)screwed in the draft such that they did not make the playoffs (called sweeps in this league). It'll be a race to the finish. And I think gecko may start her own league with her sister, so I might get roped into that as well. I'll have to poll the current league to see if they're actually interested in doing it again.

2 comments:

totoro said...

I fail in all manners of fantasy games. One problem with this one is that I went into it not even realizing that you had to win individual days or that you could only start 2 people per day.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to chalk my loss up to scoring anomalies on some of the specials, a bad draft that left me helpless on Monday nights (only having one show does not make it reasonable competition) and the general under performance of my Lost and Office characters.

I want a rematch.