Monday, June 21, 2004

How many is too many?

How many movies on a Netflix queue is too many? I think I currently have 124 movies in my queue (after hovering for a long time at 90), which means that I could watch 3 movies per week for the next 10 months or so, without running out of movies. And that's without adding any new movies to the queue, like the first season of Everwood, or the last half season of Sex and the City. Boyfriend says that he has more on his queue, but is that supposed to make me feel inferior (you should have more!), better (at least I'm not as much of a loser) or normal (everyone else has at least that many)? At what point has your Netflix queue completely spiraled out of control? When you have two years worth of movies? I guess I'll go with that definition since I'm dangerously close to one year worth of movies as is...

P.S. Netflix is definitely hitting the mainstream - in Esquire magazine they now have a article/sidebar every month where they ask some celebrity/personality "What's in your Netflix queue?" Sort of like what's on your iPod, etc.

-nyanko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First season of Everwood? Yeah, you can just take that one off your queue altogether. The only thing you need to watch is the two episodes with Lainey. If that. I know Amy is cute, but she's just not cute *enough* to justify the pain that is this show.