Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Amazing Race, and more WB news

This article says that the Amazing Race will be starting its next season on Nov 16. Unfortunately, it will be at Tuesday at 9 pm, which will conflict with Scrubs. Curses. Maybe they'll schedule encores on Saturday night... Otherwise, I'll have to start programming my VCR again...

Also, in TV Guide's Entertainment News, there is more news on the WB's schedule. The Mountain appears to not be dead yet, since the WB has ordered four more scripts. WHY???? And, as of the week of Oct 27, the Mountain and Jack & Bobby will be switching time slots. This will mean that I can watch since it will no longer conflict with any of the other shows I'm watching, but I'm just not sure if that's a good thing. But I guess it will give me a chance to truly decide if I want to keep the season pass. I was about to reject it, and then I watched the third episode and it pulled me back in. Damn you, WB!

- nyanko

No comments: