Thursday, October 14, 2004

Shh!

So, the guy in the office next to me is one of those loud guys - he has a loud voice that somehow carries down the hall, through walls, etc. and he has a loud personality, so he raises his voice every time he starts telling a funny story to someone on the phone or in his office. I, on the other hand, have finally accepted that I can't do work when there's lots of noise, particularly music with lyrics or fully decipherable conversations, because I just start listening to that. I am beginning to comtemplate buying some noise reducing ear muff in an attempt to block the annoying noise. Passive agressive or effective? You make the call.

Also, if I attched two pieces of black yarn to the bottom of the ear muffs, would I look like less of a freak to my co-workers?

- nyanko

No comments: