Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Arrested Development is back!

Yay! Arrested Development started again and even better, it's actually getting good ratings! Hopefully this will last beyond the first few episodes. I'm thrilled to have it back, although I have to admit that I haven't watched it yet. I was gone over the weekend and I have a backlog of TV, but I want to save AD for a a good time, when I can really watch and enjoy the episode.

The other interesting thing is that the WB's television premiere of Lord of the Rings did not get stellar ratings, which is too bad since I think the WB paid an arm and a leg for the rights.

And it's no surprise that CBS has pulledClubhouse for sweeps. I guess the midseason shows are going to start up soon. You can see all the midseason replacements in production at the futon critic.

- nyanko

No comments: