Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I did a Veronica Mars marathon this weekend and finally watched the second half the season. It was awesome, and everyone should definitely at least check it out. Unfortunately, for some unfathomable reason, UPN isn't running the season in its entirety over the summer so you'll have to wait for the DVD, or borrow from your friends (like me!).

In another Wire-related story, tomcat (the boyfriend) watched the whole second season of the Wire in 24 hours. Now I'm trying to persuade him to not watch the third season until this weekend so I can watch it with him. We'll see if his will power holds out. He claims he hasn't watched it yet, but I wouldn't put it past him to watch it on his own and just watch with me again and act "surprised" at different plot turns.

No comments: