Friday, June 24, 2005

What do you do when you realize that someone you like a lot, like your boyfriend, turns out to be a total TV skank? When we were on vacation, I caught him watching the Backstreet Boys Behind the Music. No, really. I had VH1 on before the show started, but I left the room for at least 20 minutes, and when I got back, he was still watching it. Seriously!

And he watches total dreck on TV - Hit Me Baby, One More Time; and other terrible terrible shows. I have to admit that I bought him a TiVo so that I wouldn't have to a) watch his warp-speed and incredibly annoying channel surfing and b) watch the sub-par comedians on Comedy Central. But I guess I should have realized that this aspect wasn't really going away... Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh Heh.. you should be proud. And in his defense, maybe the bboys had an interesting back story.. Right.