Thursday, September 27, 2007

Google Reader

On a recent recommendation from the tomcat I decided to check out Google Reader, which has undergone a lot of changes since I last tried it two or three years ago. So I took the time to set up all my RSS feeds into it and I have to say that it has revolutionized my morning web surfing routine. I think it has cut it down to maybe 10 or 15 minute, which is actually kind of disappointing because I keep hoping there's more stuff out there for me to browse through. I still have a couple sites which don't have a feed that Google can read, but I'm definitely enjoying it. And one of the nice things is that you don't have to give the actual RSS feed to a site, you can just punch in the URL and it will find the feed if it can. So, I recommend checking it out.

No comments: