Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Black Donnellys is pulled

NBC's Black Donnellys has been pulled from the schedule, but I'm not sure if that has any impact on whether Studio 60 might move slightly away from the death watch. I just gave the tomcat Sports Night so he can watch an actual decent Aaron Sorkin show; we'll see if he revises his opinions about Studio 60 or at least downgrades his current high opinion that show after some Sports Night love. In other news, the Wedding Bells has also been taken off the schedule, so I guess I can remove that season pass and delete the cached episodes.

After taking my friend ml's advice, I'm watching Friday Night Lights and enjoying it - I finally got through the episodes I taped back in December... I'm watching it a bit out of order, but I'm too lazy to watch the episodes in order online...

No comments: