Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Night Lights

As the tomcat found out last weekend, I've become totally obsessed with catching up on all the Friday Night Lights episodes that have been piling up on my Tivo, but I hadn't gotten around to watching. But suffice to say, that I have now gotten hooked on the show. Bravo was playing mini-marathons of FNL every Saturday, but inexplicably (to me, at least), they were replaying about five of the recent episodes over and over again. So when I finally got around to watching the 20+ episodes on my Tivo, it turned out there were a bunch of the same episodes, meaning that I could quickly clear down the Tivo, after figuring out the duplicates. Anyway, I highly recommend the show - and I think you all should watch! I'm going to spend part of my weekend catching up on the last unseen episodes online - and I brought home a super long ethernet cord so I'm not on a four foot leash, since my computer is in a death spiral and refuses to stay logged on the home wireless network for more than five minutes... That would be a bad online viewing experience... In other news, I'm finally starting to think about getting a computer of my own. However, I've also been car shopping for the past three years, so this might not mean much...

2 comments:

manganese said...

Wow, you're thinking of buying a new computer? What would you get? Mac or PC?

nyanko said...

Probably a small PC laptop, but I'm still in the research stage...